Machine designed to mold at low pressure all kinds of simple shapes from minced meat or pieces of meat, fish, semi-solid dough, vegan-type dough, potato, etc., previously kneaded and / or prepared for molding.
We have applied our latest technology between the product deposit and the forming area, treating the product in a precise and delicate way, which allows us to maintain the original characteristics of the processed doughs.
All these factors and improvements are what guarantee us that once the products are formed, they preserve their original nature to the maximum, such as their structure and the texture of the raw material.
One of the advantages of being able to work at low pressure is that we have almost no mass losses in the forming area (called 0 loss).
IT IS THE BASIS FOR PERFECTLY FORMED FINAL PRODUCTS
• Forming the product at low pressure.
• Linear motion forming plate.
• Production speed of 5/12 cycles per minute.
• Manual loading of the product, hopper capacity 4 liters.
• Product pusher: adjustable piston system.
• Very fast variation of weights and thickness of hamburgers.
• Mechanical ejection system.
• Manual paper dispenser support.
• Manual collection of the product.
• Possibility of regulating the forming pressure.
• Minimum maintenance / minimum electricity consumption.
• Machine equipped with motion control PLC.
BETTER CONTROL DURING THE PROCESS
Our control system of the movement of the forming plate, together with the lowering of the filling piston, guarantees that the pressure exerted on the product for its formation is as low as possible.
HBS180 is a closed plate forming machine, which continuously produces formed products with excellent shape retention and weight precision, using only a spring system, for the ejection of the products. This forming machine is designed for a small volume production of mini hamburgers, gourmet hamburgers and / or hamburgers.